Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fallout 4

Another game that was announced at Bethesda's E3 2015 conference was Fallout 4. I haven't always been a fan of the Fallout series, but I can say from what I heard and saw from the conference makes me want to give Fallout 4 a chance. The character customization looks fantastic. From the looks of it, you can practically customize every aspect of your character. As well as play as either male or female, and have nearly unlimited customization options. Not only can you customize your character, but you can also customize your weapons and armor.



There is an almost Minecraft-like aspect to Fallout 4. Throughout the game you will find resources, and with these resources you are able to build things. Things such as shelter, furniture, weapons, and more. All the customization in the game are real-time, in the world, changes. Want to take apart an abandoned home and build a new one, you can. Need a new couch for your home, then make it. The customization aspect of Fallout 4 has me very intrigued. I'm curious on what kinds of creations I could built within the Fallout universe.

Just from what I have seen from the conference. Fallout 4 looks to be a great game, something worthy of at least giving it a try. I feel I'll like it way more than Fallout 3. If you are wanting to see the customization of Fallout 4, click here. To view the full Bethesda conference, click here. Fallout 4 will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on November 10, 2015. Expect to see more about Fallout 4 as I learn more about it.

No comments: