Friday, July 3, 2015

Xbox One Backward Compatibility

This is actually rather old news, however, I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't been able to update the blog. Xbox One is now backward compatible with Xbox 360 games. This actually reminds me of when the Xbox 360 became backward compatible with the Original Xbox games. Not all the games will be backward compatible, but if you submit a game you'd like to play, Microsoft will work on making it compatible.

The list so far for Xbox 360 games available to play on Xbox One is rather dismal. It is currently about 21 games. If you are interested in seeing which games are available, click here.  I hope to see more games coming up for backward compatibility. I'll keep an eye out and will update you whenever there is more added.

No comments: