Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekend Gamer 7/10/2015

Looking for something to play this weekend? I know what I'll be playing!

I might not be getting into very much gaming this weekend. On Saturday I'm heading over to Wisconsin to visit my brother and sister-in-law for the day. We are celebrating my mother's birthday that was on Wednesday. I know it's rather late, but they weren't available on that day. So we're celebrating on Saturday. I'll be busy Sunday working on getting the house back in order before another workweek. If I do game, these are the games I'll play:

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (XB360)

My PC still hasn't been repaired yet, the video card is still faulty at times. This time around I'll be playing Oblivion. I was getting tired of dealing with random dragons on Skyrim so I thought I'd take a break and go back with a classic. I really enjoy Oblivion. My character on this game is a Nord that I named Wallus Winegrin. Not as cool of a name as my Orc in Skyrim - Maxwell Orgshire. But it works. So far I'm still at level one, but I'm slowly increasing my level.

Sim City 4 Deluxe (PC)

Sim City 4 still works just fine on my PC. So I've been building cities every so often. So far I'm enjoying it. When I'm not playing Oblivion or Skyrim, I'll be playing Sim City.

Game On!

1 comment:

luckyniki teen patti said...

Discover the thrill of winning big with 9winz lottery, where excitement and lucrative opportunities await players seeking a chance at life-changing prizes!

Dive into the exhilarating world of sports betting with 24betting sports, where excitement and endless winning opportunities await!

Experience the thrill of online gaming with india24bet slots, offering a diverse range of thrilling games and big winning opportunities!