Saturday, June 13, 2015

Weekend Gamer 6/13/2015


Looking for something to play this weekend. I know what I'll be playing!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (XB360)

Since my computer is being dumb and I'm waiting to figure out which video card I'd like to get next to replace my current faulty one, I'll be on the Xbox360 playing some Skyrim. This is a great game to play, it's got a whole lot of missions and side quests to perform to keep you occupied for very long time. Had fun customizing my character that I named Maxwell Orgshire, who's an Orc and Warrior. I'll mostly be playing Skyrim this weekend, but there is another game that will be played.

The Unfinished Swan (PS3)

This game was free during the PlayStation Plus of the month of May. It's very creative game and addicting. I'll probably beat the game this weekend, and write a review for it here on the blog.  It's an indie game for the PlayStation 3. You play as a little boy in search of a missing unfinished swan from one of your grandmother's paintings. You journey through the world painting the landscape as you go. As you progress, things get a whole lot more interesting.

Game On!

No comments: