Friday, July 3, 2015

Weekend Gamer 7/3/2015

Looking for something to play this weekend. I know what I'll be playing!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (XB360)

I still haven't bought a new video card yet, so I'll be playing some more Skyrim. Do some more side quests with my character, Maxwell Orgshire! Isn't that just an awesome name for an Orc. Still at Level 13, I keep getting stuck because of stupid dragons. I got to Winterhold, and a dragon popped up and I didn't have any arrows and I couldn't find an armory in Winterhold. So I had to go back to a previous save to get unstuck!

Kingdom Hearts: Recoded (DS)

While looking around my house and cleaning, I found a DS game laying around in a drawer. I haven't played Kingdom Hearts before so I popped in the cartridge for Recoded, and played a little bit. I have to say it's pretty fun, so I'll be playing that this weekend as well.

Sim City 4 Deluxe (PC)

This classic Sim City game seems to be the only game that works on my computer. My faulty video card doesn't mind this awesome game. So I'll be building some mega-cities in the meantime while I save up money for a new video card.

Game On!